Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do you know why my teeth hurt 5 days after being hit in the side of the face?

I was hit in the side of the face 5 days ago. The next day, one of my teeth on that side of my face hurt when eating. Now, 5 days later, I have 4 teeth, all next to each other and in that area that have a sore/numb feeling. None of my teeth moved and there is no visible sign of anything being wrong. Also, there is no pain to the touch in my gums are on my cheek. Any ideas of what the problem could be?

Do you know why my teeth hurt 5 days after being hit in the side of the face?
your teeth run on separate nerves than your gums and cheeks. there may have been trauma/damage to the jaw bone and the nerves directly related to those specific teeth.





teeth can be damaged on the inside (nerve) and show no outward signs.





my suggestion would be to get some x-rays just to be sure there's no damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net